One more step to waterproofing!
I was able to put a couple of hours if work on the trailer today and finished up the panels I needed to keep the water out!
Here is a daytime shot of the panel I did the other day.Â I cleaned up the vulkem a little.Â Still need a rivet shaver!
Here is the next panel installed to cover the orginal furnace opening.
On the right side of the door, the bellypan was torn.Â I think this may have been due to a loose outrigger which has been repaired in the welding phase.
So, I decided to plate over it while I was doing the rest.Â Turned out pretty good to me.
I had made a duplicate for the left side which does not have a problem, just to make it match, but I decided not to install it.
I know all these panels really stand out now, but as soon as the rest of the trailer is polished, they will blend right in.
That’s all for now 😉by