Lighting update

Checked the rear parking lights tonight and they started working. I decided to remove the street side tail lamp to get access to the wiring. It all appears to run through here. I removed the tape from the factory splice. Some of the wires were a little tarnished with black oxidation. I’m guessing just my moving them around hit a bad spot. I stripped it back to a clean spot, soldered and re-taped.

Lesson: Clean up the factory splices while you’re in there the first time.

20120517-212305.jpg

20120517-212325.jpg

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
To prove you're a person (not a spam script), type the security word shown in the picture. Click on the picture to hear an audio file of the word.
Anti-spam image

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.